MADlib graduated to an Apache Top Level Project on 7/19/17. Read the press release.
Apache MADlib® is an open-source library for scalable in-database analytics.
It provides data-parallel implementations of mathematical, statistical,
- MADlib website
- Greenplum database YouTube channel with MADlib content
- Module and algorithm documentation
- Source code repo
- Contribution Guidelines
- Documentation Guide (Doxygen)
- Ideas for contribution
- Algorithm technical design document
PivotalR - lets the user run the functions of the open-source big-data machine learning package MADlib directly from R.
- PyMADlib - a nascent Python wrapper for MADlib, which brings you the power and flexibility of python with the number crunching power of MADlib.