Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
1. Encourage more feature and direction discussions on the dev list rather than jira.
2. Continue reporting on time
3. Continue making periodic releases following the Apache guidelines.Add new PPMCs
Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?Community has made been making good progress on all of the above mentioned items.
1. There have been multiple discussions on the dev list about features/ design decisions/ roadmap/ dev practices.
2. Community has been doing timely monthly reporting.
- Graduation discussions have started. There seems to be some disagreement on graduation readiness which led to a broad discussion on general@. Seems like most of it is resolved but still need mentors agreement.
How has the community developed since the last report?
We had <> ~260 messages on dev list last monthin the past two months. (Got number from http://markmail.org/list/org.apache.sentry.dev)
How has the project developed since the last report?
About <> 71 issues were created and about <> 58 resolved in the past 2 months(Numbers from jira).
Date of last release:
When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
Colin Ma, Dapeng Sun, Guoquan Shen and Xiaomeng Huang were Anne Yu was added as committers on 1211/2427/20142015. No new PPMC members have been added since the project has entered the incubator, although PPMC election policies are being discussed in the community.
[ ](sentry) Arvind Prabhakar
[ ](sentry) Joe Brockmeier
[ ](sentry) David Nalley
[ ](sentry) Olivier Lamy
[ ](sentry) Patrick Hunt
[ ](sentry) Thomas White