- Introduction of Expression Language into the framework and initial functions to perform string and numeric manipulations
- Introduction of a bootstrap script to help configure desired modules for a binary build
- Several new processors to provide functionality for GPS, MQTT, USB Cameras, Handlebars templates, and Tensorflow
- A C API for interacting with the framework
- Support for version 3 of the MiNiFi YAML config format
- Scripts for interrogating the controller API to get information about the instance's operation
This release represents an iterative developmental step in the MiNiFi C++ effort and is not considered ready for production and only provides a subset of functionality of the Java version.