- MISC Accounting Links
- Billing Account
- If you get accounting related issues and are not interested in posting accounting transactions, see here
- Show prices with VAT included in including VAT in eCommerce (retail, B2C)
- How are managed transactions in different currencies from the one of GL ?
- glAccountClass vs glAccountType : follow the links
- A thread about glAccountType
- Sage payment integration
If you really need to do it, think about these 4 points before...
Show prices with VAT included in eCommerce (B2C)
For that in your store (Tax section) you must :
In order to show the prices including VAT in the store for consumers, you need to take following steps:
- in the accounting component:
- adjust the data for the appropriate Tax Authority so that 'Include Tax in Price' = 'Y'
- associate the appropriate product categories under the 'Categories' tab of the Tax Authority
- set the appropriate product rate (for Value Added Tax)
- optionally set the flag for 'Tax Promotions'
- optionally set the flag for 'Tax Shipping'
- in the catalog component for the appropriate store (in the section 'TAX':
- set the flag 'Show prices with VAT tax included' to 'Y'
- set the appropriate Vat Tax Auth Geo ID
- set the appropriate Vat Tax Auth Party ID
For now you can't set a different VAT rate for shipping, see last