If you wish to test the actual job execution, label the master with the "Ubuntu" label. Otherwise, only the seed job will run.
GitHub API usage
The ASF Jenkins instance is configured to use the GitHub API using a Personal Access Token. This token allows us to get decent rate limits and also to perform write actions on GitHub - for instance setting a commit's status or adding a pull request comment. Currently the used OAuth scope is
For legal reasons the ASF Infra team does not allow usage of bot accounts, so currently the token is tied to Robert Munteanu 's GitHub account. This also has the consequence of showing the avatar of the user that owns it, which may be a bit surprising.
- Jenkins Job DSL Plugin - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Job+DSL+Plugin
Jira server ASF JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 5aa69414-a9e9-3523-82ec-879b028fb15b key SLING-6061
- firstname.lastname@example.org - sling ci builds per module : http://markmail.org/message/l6wc4bu5pzw5td3d
- email@example.com - CI alternatives for Sling: http://markmail.org/message/mdn4anwe6kxqxa2z
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Splitting a large build into _many_ smaller builds : http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201609.mbox/%3C1472811065.24075.8.camel%40apache.org%3E
- Multibranch Pipeline recipies