Several Struts 2 books, articles, and presentations are available elsewhere.
- Starting with Struts 2 (Ian Roughley), Free PDF and print.
- WebWork in Action book (Patrick Lightbody, Jason Carreira), print only.
- Most of WW2 in Action applies to Struts 2. The Struts 2 package names changed, and we've added some features, but the fundamentals remain the same. From a technical perspective, Struts 2 is WebWork 3.
- Struts 2 Design and Programming (Bud Kurniawan), print-only, pre-order only
- Practical Apache Struts 2 Web 2.0 Projects (Ian Roughley), print-only, pre-order only
- Struts 2: The Complete Reference (James Holmes), print-only, pre-order only
- Ajax CRUD with Struts 2 and Tibco GI (Brian Walsh)
- Ajax support in struts 2.0 (Jesintha Priyadarshini L)
- AppFuse and Struts 2 (Matt Raible)
- CRUD with WebWork, Spring, and JSTL (Larry Meador)
- Easy CRUD with Struts 2 (QuickTime video with Matt Raible - 8 minute)
- Easy AJAX with Struts 2 (firstpartners.net)
- Getting Started with Struts2 (Wesley Wannemacher)
- Integrating Struts 2 + JSF + Facelets (Matt Raible)
- Leveraging Struts2 Type Conversion (David DeWolf)
- Mark's Struts 2 Cookbook (Mark Menard)
- Migrating Struts Apps to Struts 2 (Ian Roughly)
- Migrating to Apache Struts 2: A tutorial for Struts 1 Developers. (Ted Husted)
- Product Internationalization (Todd McCullough, Jive Software)
- Struts 2 from Square One Draft manuscript covering part one of a four-day training course (Ted Husted)
- Struts 2 Tags (Rose India)
- Struts 2 Tutorial Struts 2 with Spring and Hibernate using Eclipse (ArcTech Software)($)
- Struts 2 Tutorial (Rose India)
- Struts 2 wired by Spring (Daniel Ambrósio)
- Struts 2.0 Validations using Annotations (Krishna Srinivasan)
- Unit Testing Struts 2 Actions wired with Spring using JUnit (arsenlist)
- Animated Tutorial for Struts2 (Mohammad SeyedAlavi)
- Migrating From Struts 1 to Struts 2 presentation (Matt Raible)
- WebWork 2 presentation (Jason Carreira)
- Struts 2 Wiki - The Struts 2 Wiki is a community-supported resource. To contribute to the wiki space, simply create an Confluence account. The wiki space is not bundled with the Struts 2 distribution, but it is still an exciting and valuable community resource!