- Website: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/ - The project website with latest developer, integrator or end-user information, including "getting started".
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache?q=openwhisk - The project code hosted on GitHub which includes extensive markdown documentation.
- Project Status (build): GitHub Repository Status
- Slack: openwhisk-team.slack.com
- Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th, etc.):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
- WebExZoom: https://ibmzoom.webex.comus/meetmy/mrutkows
- Meeting #: 921 840 195
- Google Calendar (click to add): https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M3RmZG04YW12cXVib2xwYzFycmEzYmFicGNfMjAxODA1MjNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQNXFtbnJybHVwbDJ0MGgycHBjMDI1MWprMGtfMjAxODA2MDZUMTUwMDAwWiBtcnV0a293c2tpOTFAbQ&tmsrc=apacheopenwhisk%40gmailmrutkowski91%40gmail.com&scp=ALL
Serverless computing is the evolutionary next stage in Cloud computing carrying further the abstraction offered to software developers using Container-based operating system virtualization. The Serverless paradigm enables programmers to just “write” functional code and not worry about having to configure any aspect of a server needed for execution. Such Serverless functions are single purpose and stateless that respond to event-driven data sources and can be scaled on-demand.