- Website: http://openwhisk.apache.org/ - The project website with latest developer, integrator or end-user information, including "getting started".
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache?q=openwhisk - The project code hosted on GitHub which includes extensive markdown documentation.
- Project Status (build): GitHub Repository Status
- Slack: openwhisk-team.slack.com
- PMC SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/openwhiskSlack: openwhisk-team.slack.com
Serverless computing is the evolutionary next stage in Cloud computing carrying further the abstraction offered to software developers using Container-based operating system virtualization. The Serverless paradigm enables programmers to just “write” functional code and not worry about having to configure any aspect of a server needed for execution. Such Serverless functions are single purpose and stateless that respond to event-driven data sources and can be scaled on-demand.