- Make sure general java coding standards are practiced. The Google Java Style guide is referenced from the Apache Fineract Coding Conventions page. If there is a better approach than implemented suggest the same on PR page
- Make sure new files have ASF license text
- Make sure there is no existing functionality failure by running integration tests
- Make sure new integration tests are added with new functionality
- Make sure there is no build failures with commits
PMD Findbugs, Checkstyle and Findbugs Spotless gradle plugins are integrated as part of Fineract build scripts. Currently these plugins are configured in such a way to ignore the failures until existing failures are resolved. Once existing issues are resolved, we will enable to fail the build The build will fail in case of errors.
, and any failures need to be resolved for the build to pass.