- Download and print the Apache Contributor License Agreement from here. You need to sign it and fax it to Apache.
- Wait for your name to appear on the list of received CLAs
- Once thats done let the Oozie PMC chair know (send an email to email@example.com) and we can apply to Apache Infrastructure to have your account created; for that we'll need the following info
- Your full name
- Your preferred email address
- Your preferred unix account name
(Note for PMC chair: to create an account go to https://id.apache.org/acreq/pmc-chairs/ )
Enabling your SVN account
Once you've got your Apache account working you need to enable SVN access, refer to the Committers for details on how to use svnpasswd.
(Note for PMC chair: if the new committer does not have write access to Oozie SVN repository, login to people.apache.org an run modify_unix_group.pl oozie --add=<NEWCOMMITTERID>)
Add Yourself to the Oozie Committers Page