- clear out Rat: https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nbbuild/build/rat-report.txt
- clear out the problems in verify-libs-and-licenses (run 'ant verify-libs-and-licenses' in the root to get the report), specifically solve GPL usage:
JIRA server ASF JIRA serverId 5aa69414-a9e9-3523-82ec-879b028fb15b key NETBEANS-70
JIRA server ASF JIRA serverId 5aa69414-a9e9-3523-82ec-879b028fb15b key LEGAL-279
- look at DEPENDENCIES and other files, if there are any issues, fix them
- start the IDE, and check the licenses shown, texts, About window, etc. make sense (fix what does not)
- folks have some bugs reported with label Java9-IDE. We need to decide whether those absolutely need to be fixed for the first/beta release – though probably not.