This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
- HandsGet hands-On on experience on using science gateways.Experience CIPRES, SEAGrid, NSG and Airavata Gateways.
- Insights from Gateways Experts.
- Create an account on each Gateway
- Create input files and run jobs using CIPRES and SEAGrid Gateway.
- Learn more about the complex features/capabilities.
- other science gateways.
- Learn more about gateway features and capabilities.
- Gain insights from gateways experts on operating gateways and building and supporting communities.
- Learn how to get support for building new gateways.
- Get a consolidated view of community requirements for science gateways.
|1.30 - 1.40 pm||Welcome - Overview & Introduction||Marlon Pierce|
Introduce the team, the Gateway concept, and the audience members.
Any necessary downloads and installations for second half.
Tutorial Notes (URL)
1.40 - 2.15 pm
Brief demo of sharing servicehttp://www.phylo.org/demo/ Sharing service demo
|2:15 - 3:00 pm||Audience discussion on their current and potential gateway use.||Suresh Marru/Marlon Pierce/Mark Miller/Sudhakar Pamidighantam|
What is expected from Audience - Presentation (URL)
Group the audience in to groups of 3 or 4.
Present them with the questions.
Give them X amount of time to answer.
Collect the answers/ask them to write them down.
Group the answers and select 3 to answer (as timer permits)
|3.00 - 3:30 pm||Break: Install Java and SEAGrid desktop client, create an account in https://seagrid.org/create & provide access. |
|3:30 - 4:15 pm|
SEAGrid Gateway hands on
| Sudhakar Pamidighantam|
|4.15 - 4.50 pm|
Synthesize Audience Discussions and additional hands-on/demos
|4.50 - 5.00 pm|
Closing remarks: ECSS/EDS support, Contact details
|Marlon Pierce ||Presentation: (URL)|