- Check "Enable Git validated merge support" and "Build pull requests to the repository" in your build config
- Webhooks should go through the relay, in the past you had to:
- Create two webhooks (this should be automatic, but it might not be) on your GH repo
- https://builds.apache.org/github-pull-request-hook/ (pull_request)
- https://builds.apache.org/github-webhook/ (push)
- Add asfbot as a Collaborator and set it to Admin
- Set "Branches to build" → "Branch Specifier (blank for 'any')" to the branch you'd like to build. Careful: if you set it to any, then any comment/close/whatever will kick off a build. You can set this to */master, so any merged PR to master would kick off a build.
- Kick off a PR
- Example config https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Directory/job/dir-scimple-pull-requests/configure
For multi-repo/catchall webhook setups (like sling-*.git), refer to relay.yaml in p3/modules/gitbox/files/conf for the multi-repo relay script.