Submitted to board@ March, 11th 2010
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- New committer: Eric Norman (17. Feb 2010)
- Apache Sling Event 2.3.0, Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.1.0, Apache Commons MIME 2.1.4, and Apache Sling FileResource Provider 1.0.0 (March 1, 2010)
- Apache Sling Sample Path Based Resource Type Provider 2.0.4 (February 22, 2010)
- Apache Sling Event 2.2.0, Apache Sling Scripting API 2.1.0, and Apache Sling Thread Dumper 0.2.0 (Feburary 19, 2010)
- Apache Sling JCR WebDav 2.0.8, Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.0.6, Apache Sling JCR UserManager 2.0.4, Apache Sling JCR Server 2.0.6, Apache Sling JCR AccessManager 2.0.4, Apache Sling JCR Base 2.0.6 (February 17, 2010)
- Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.1.4, and Apache Sling JCR ClassLoader 3.1.0 (February 8, 2010)
- Apache Sling JCR API 2.0.6 (January 29, 2010)
- Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.1.2, Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.2.0, Apache Sling Commons Threads 3.0.0, Apache Sling Event 2.1.0, and Apache Sling Servlets Get 2.0.8 (December 21, 2009)
- Apache Sling MIME type mapping support, Version 2.1.2 (December 15, 2009)
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues