- Requester should send a note to email@example.com requesting access to the JCP TCKs
- Requester should also send a note to the PMC list requesting access to the Geronimo Test Harness with a quick summary of their goals.
- PMC member acknowledges receipt of the request back to the user.
- PMC member confirms that requester has submitted an NDA:
- ASF members can confirm by inspecting the contents of https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/Correspondence/JCP/tck-nda-list.txt or
and includes relevant information about the committer and their request.
- Waiting period:
- Geronimo committers will be granted r/w access to svn, TCK wiki and accounts on selene, phoebe and tck01-tck08 upon confirmation of the NDA being on file.
- Other Apache committers will be granted read-only access to svn and TCK wiki (but no access to selene, phoebe, tck01-08) upon confirmation of the NDA being on file.
The chair or authorized member will update the SVN authorization file, provide access to other resources as appropriate and notify the user of the URL and current relevant information. Geronimo committers are given r/w access and others are given read-only and they can start earning karma.