* The ActiveMQ project has had another very busy but quiet quarter.
* The development and user lists continue to stay vibrant.
* The Camel sub project has completed moving to a TLP.
* ActiveMQ 5.3.x development is underway. Several new ideas are being researched like a new storage implementation
and a protocol buffer based wire encoding. If accepted into the main line this may bump up the major version to
* ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 development is underway. The current architecture is being refactored to improve performance and
to allow for new features to be added more easily such as a Failover Transport.
* ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.4
* ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.5