Please use #apache-wink on irc.freenode.net, our IRC channel. 9 AM Eastern Time on June 23, 2009 is the proposed meeting time.
Here are the primary things we want to discuss:
- Short term goals
- JAX-RS 1.0 compliance
- What are the absolutely required features beyond this?
- Choosing a runtime architecture
- Required plug points into runtime
- Third party dependencies (should we grow our own ATOM support or use Abdera?)
- How to modularize
- How to do unit tests (which Mock Object framework?)
- How to do integration tests
- Long term goals
- What are some goals that may take longer than the next few weeks to do?
Things that may be discussed:
- Submitting an Eclipse/(Other IDE) code style template
- I don't know if it's the Apache Way or not but commit before review until we get close to declaring a release?