Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to centrally manage and distribute software components, configuration data and other artifacts to target systems. ACE started incubation on April 24th 2009.
There are currently no issues requiring board or Incubator PMC attention.
- The Software Grant is on record now, so the initial codebase was imported and work has started (packages renamed, license headers in place).
- Documentation has been migrated, entered into the official wiki, now all setup tasks are resolved.
- Accepted patches and implemented feedback from both Toni Menzel and Angelo van der Sijpt.
- Niclas Hedhman has stepped down as a mentor, and has notified the incubator PMC. Bertrand Delacretaz replied, suggesting we move on with the two remaining mentors, Bertrand and Carsten Ziegeler. See: http://email@example.com%3e and http://firstname.lastname@example.org%3e
- Work has started on implementing a web based client UI for the project.
- Software grant was faxed and is on record now.
- Atlassian gave us access to their open source build server Bamboo, so we now have a continuous build system in place.
Licensing and other issues
- None at the moment.