Apache MyFaces is a project of the Apache Software Foundation, and hosts several sub-projects relating to the JavaServer(tm) technology.
The Apache MyFaces project provides:
- a JavaServer(tm) Faces implementation (JSF 1.x and JSF 2.x)
- several component libraries containing UI widgets for building web-applications with JSF
- MyFaces Trinidad
- MyFaces Tobago
- MyFaces Tomahawk
- extension packages to JavaServer(tm) Faces
- integration modules to other technologies and standards
- MyFaces Portlet Bridge for integration with the portlet-standard
Please have a look at Apache MyFaces
Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.
Your browser does not support iframes