Building the portlet sample webapp for a specific container.
Work in Progress
The new portlet integration code is only available via CVS for now.
It will be part of the 2.2.1 release.
If you want to try out the webwork portlet integration code now, check out
webwork from CVS HEAD and follow the build instructions below:
Some text with a title
- run 'ant' from the webapp project dir
- cd to webapps directory
- To build a portlet webapp, simply run: ant build-portlet
- You can use the 'container' system property to target a specific container, e.g. '-Dcontainer=exo'.
Supported containers are exo, gridsphere, liferay-3.6.1, jboss-portal-2.0, jboss-portal-2.2 and jetspeed2.
For IBM WebSphere Portal 5.1, no container property is required.
ant build-portlet -Dcontainer=jboss-portal-2.2
- Check the etc/yourcontainer directory for a Readme. If available, check for further instructions.
- deploy the war to your portal server