Submitted to board@ June, 12th 2011
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- Felix Meschberger stepped down as VP Apache Sling.
- Carsten Ziegeler voted to be proposed as the new VP Apache Sling
(see Special Order A. Resolution to change the Apache Sling Chair)
- Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.6 (March 28, 2011)
- Apache Sling 6 (March 28, 2011)
- Apache Sling I18N (April 12, 2011)
- Apache Sling Launchpad Standalone Archetype 1.0.0, Launchpad Webapp Archetype 1.0.0 (May 13th, 2011)
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP Support 2.0.16, JSP Taglib 2.1.2 (May 3rd, 2011)
- Apache Sling Test Tools 1.0.2, JUnit Core 1.0.6, JUnit Remote Tests Runners 1.0.6, JUnit Scriptable Tests Provider 1.0.6, Sample Integration Tests 1.0.6, Sample Server-Side Tests 1.0.6, Failing Server-Side Tests 1.0.6 (April 26th, 2011)
- Website documentation is steadily improving
- Project Website Basics: done
- Project Naming And Descriptions: done
- Website Navigation Links: partial
- Open Question regarding "License" link
- Trademark Attributions: done
- Attribution on footer of each page
- Logos and Graphics: open
- TM missing from all Logos
- Project Metadata: done
Licensing and other issues
This is the last report for Apache Sling from me in my role as the
VP of Apache Sling. I would like to thank all members of the Sling
community for their efforts and support. It was a great time and
with Carsten in his new role as VP Apache Sling this project will
continue to grow.