Submitted to incubator@ April, 12th 2011
MRUnit - a library to support unit testing of Hadoop MapReduce jobs.
MRUnit entered incubation on March 8th, 2011.
- Mailing lists have been created
- New committer accounts have been setup
- SVN and git mirror have been created, karma granted for initial committers
- Initial codebase established - clone of current Hadoop mrunit contrib
- JIRA has been initialized for MRUNIT
- Wiki space created on cwiki
- A discussion on when we should cut a first release in ongoing.
Issues before graduation
- Create the MRUnit web site
- Make an incubating release
- Grow the community size and diversity
Licensing and other issues
- none - MRUnit was originally a subproject of Hadoop