Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to centrally manage and distribute software components, configuration data and other artifacts to target systems. ACE started incubation on April 24th 2009.
There are currently no issues requiring board or Incubator PMC attention.
- Jean-Baptiste, Bram and Marcel got accepted at ApacheCon NA 2011.
- Started discussions about a possible donation of ACE IDE to the project (see https://www.assembla.com/spaces/eclipse-ace/wiki)
- Wrapped up the Maven integration, readied the codebase for doing releases.
- We did our first release: 0.8.0-incubator!
- Bugfixes after initial feedback on the release.
Licensing and other issues
- None at the moment.
Things to resolve prior to graduation
- Not sure, we grew the community, did a release, so this might actually be a good time to start discussing graduation.
Signed off by mentor: ...