Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to centrally manage and distribute software components, configuration data and other artifacts to target systems. ACE started incubation on April 24th 2009.
There are currently no issues requiring board or Incubator PMC attention.
- We've got a lot of great feedback and patches from the community.
- There have been talks with the jclouds (we use them) as well as the Amdatu (they use us) open source projects.
- We now have a REST client API.
- The management agent has been extended.
- Karaf features were added.
- We have a server side resolver based on Apache Felix.
Licensing and other issues
- None at the moment.
Things to resolve prior to graduation
- We hope this is our very last board report as we think we're ready for graduation now!
Signed off by mentor: ...