Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
Second report as a TLP.
* December 11th, 2011: ACE 0.8.1-incubator
* A lot of migration work has been done over the last month to move
everything to its new location. That is basically done now.
* We decided to migrate our website to the Apache CMS as part of
the migration. Work in progress (still moving content).
* We are now focusing on the first TLP release.
* We intend to publish a press release about graduation. Will
coordinate that with press@.
Changes in committers/PMC members:
* None so far after establishing the project as a TLP.
* No concerns, our PMC of 8 has 6 different unique organizations.
* No issues.