Syncope wiki is composed by three main sections:
- Project Info Pages
General information about Syncope as project: roadmap, release notes, ...
How things work inside Syncope: a bit of theory.
How to get things done with Syncope.
How do I ...?
- Call REST services from CLI
- Choose workflow engine
- Configure a Database resource
- Configure an Active Directory resource
- Configure an LDAP resource
- Configure a PasswordExpirationJob
- Configure a Scripted SQL resource
- Configure change password at next logon in Active Directory
- Configure ConnId locations
- Deal with internal storage export - import
- Delete several users at once
- Enable Activiti Modeler
- Handle user requests (including self registration)
- Manage notification e-mail templates
- Set administrator credentials
- Setup a Syncope cluster
- Synchronize Active Directory with SQL database
- Work with user approval