MRUnit is a Java library that helps developers unit test Apache Hadoop
MapReduce jobs. Unit testing is a technique for improving project quality
and reducing overall costs by writing a small amount of code that can
automatically verify the software you write performs as intended. This is
considered a best practice in software development since it helps identify
defects early, before they're deployed to a production system.
- The last release of Apache MRUnit was version 0.9.0-incubating, released on
May 12, 2012 while in Incubation.
- No new releases are planned currently for the project.
- Board report is due because I missed last month
- Development activity continues as can be seen from the following report:
- Development has slowed down due to a pending change from SVN to Git
- 1 JIRAs were resolved in the last month, 13 JIRAs the prior month
- The composition of the committers and PMC members has not changed since
the last report.
- Currently there are:
- Total of 26 subscribers to the developer list.
- Total of 36 subscribers to the user list.
- Total of 12 committers/PMC members (+1 voted in but pending an ICLA)
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.