Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Apache Camel is a POJO based routing and mediation framework
- Apache CXF is a JAX-WS client and web services framework
- Apache Geronimo is the J2EE server project of the Apache Software Foundation.
- Apache ServiceMix an open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) based around the Java Business Integration specification (JSR 208). ServiceMix consists of a JBI container and component suite, massive connectivity with complete integration with Spring and Geronimo as well as supporting straight through, SEDA and clustered message flows, smart routing and transformations and orchestration via BPEL.
- Apache Jetspeed is the Apache enterprise portal.
- Apache Directory is the Apache LDAP and Directory services project.
- Apache TomEE ActiveMQ is the default JMS provider.
- Lingo a remoting framework for Spring which use JMS and ActiveMQ by default.
- Eclipse is integrating ActiveMQ into the real time editing features for team development
- ActiveCluster is a clustering API with an implementation which uses JMS and ActiveMQ by default.
- ActiveSOAP is a lightweight and fast SOAP stack with pluggable transports
- OpenIM Java Jabber Â® Server is an open-source Java implementation (BSD License) of Jabber Instant Messager
- Mule is an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) messaging framework. It is a scalable, highly distributable object broker that can seamlessly handle interactions with services and applications using disparate transport and messaging technologies.
- plan/b a distributed backup system
- Hermes is a Swing application that allows you to interact with JMS providers. Hermes will work with any JMS enabled transport making it easy to browse or seach queues and topics, copy (via drag and drop) messages and delete them.
- SpringSide Pragmatic Enterprise Application KickStart and Common Library Stack. Use Spring Framework as core,provided a enterprise application develop platform and demo the best practice in enterprise application.