ActiveMQ is an open source, Apache 2.0 licenced JMS 1.1 implementation which integrates seamlessly into Geronimo, light weight containers and any Java application.
- JMS 1.1 / J2EE 1.4 compliant
- full support for JCA resource adaptors and inbound / outbound messaging
- JSR 77 / 88 compliance for easy deployment & management & hot deployment
- reuse the Geronimo stack
- designed for high performance clustering, client-server and peer based communication topologies
- support for transient, persistent, transactional and XA messaging
- provides an implementation of ActiveCluster
- aims to provide a full ESB as well as a JMS bus
- rules based message routing via Drools
The ActiveMQ team is pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ 5.15.9
A big thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
We look forward to your feedback.