ActiveMQ is an open source, Apache 2.0 licenced JMS 1.1 implementation which integrates seamlessly into Geronimo, light weight containers and any Java application.
- JMS 1.1 / J2EE 1.4 compliant
- JSR 77 / 88 compliance for easy deployment & management & hot deployment
- designed for high performance clustering, client-server and peer based communication topologies
- rules based message routing via Drools
- aims to provide a full ESB as well as a JMS bus
- provides an implementation of ActiveCluster
- reuse the Geronimo stack
The ActiveMQ team is pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ 5.15.9
A big thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
We look forward to your feedback.