ActiveMQ is an open source, Apache 2.0 licensed Message Broker and JMS 1.1 implementation which integrates seamlessly into Geronimo, light weight containers and any Java application.
- JMS 1.1 / J2EE 1.4 compliant
- full support for JCA resource adaptors and inbound & outbound messaging so that ActiveMQ should auto-deploy in any J2EE 1.4 compliant server
- support for transient, persistent, transactional and XA messaging
- supports in-VM, TCP, SSL, NIO, UDP, multicast, JGroups and JXTA transports
- designed for high performance clustering, client-server, peer based communication and web streaming topologies
- REST API to provide technology agnostic and language neutral API to messaging
- can be used as an in memory JMS provider, ideal for unit testing
- JSR 77 / 88 support for easy deployment & management & hot deployment
- reuse the Geronimo stack
- provides an implementation of ActiveCluster
- aims to provide a full ESB as well as a JMS bus
- rules based message routing via Drools
The ActiveMQ team is pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ 5.15.9
A big thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
We look forward to your feedback.