Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
* The development and user lists continue to stay active.
* Robbie Gemmell became a committer 12/9/14
* Emeritus PMC members removed.
* Arthur Naseef joined the ActiveMQ PMC
* Dan Kulp joined the ActiveMQ PMC
* trunk branch renamed to master to follow git naming conventions.
* Development on ActiveMQ 5.12 is in progress.
* Development on ActiveMQ 6.0 is in progress.
Trademark / Branding Status:
* Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
* Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
* Apache.NMS 1.7.0 - 1/8/15
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.7.0 - 1/16/15
* Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 - 1/20/15
* Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0 - 2/3/15
* Apache Apollo 1.7.1 - 2/3/15