Apache Geronimo Board Report
Apache Geronimo is an open source server runtime that integrates the best open source projects to create Java/OSGi server runtimes that meet the needs of enterprise developers and system administrators.
- Overall development activity (commits, JIRA, dev mailing list traffic) was low.
- Some work being done on Java EE 7 specification jars and JavaMail component.
- XBean 4.1 (October 2014)
- JavaMail (February 2015)
- EE 7 Specs (February 2015)
- The traffic on the user mailing list was low.
- The last new PMC member was added in July 2014.
- The last new committer was added in October 2014.