Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Flume was version 1.5.2, released on November
* Work on the next release version 1.6.0 is currently underway.
* A total of 78 issues have been filed, and 39 issues have been
resolved between the period starting February 5, 2014 and May 4,
* Approximately 1095 messages were exchanged on the dev list in the
past three months, while a total of 224 were exchanged on the user
list in this period.
* The last time a new committer was added to the project was on
May 8, 2015.
* The last time a new PMC member was elected for the project was
on November 4, 2014.
* Currently there are:
- Total of 262 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 636 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 25 committers
- Total of 21 PMC members
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.