This page gives a list of the various tools available for Camel
Camel Maven Tools
- Camel Maven Plugin for booting up Camel applications directly in maven to test it
- Camel Maven Archetypes for using a maven archetype to create new Camel projects
- Creating a new Camel Component using a maven archetype. See also this guide about adding new components to the Apache Camel distribution.
Camel Commands for CLI
- Core Commands is a set of Camel commands that SPI can reuse to integrate Camel commands in various tooling. The core commands is in the
- Karaf Commands is the Camel core commands for using with Apache Karaf based containers.
- commands-spring-boot is the Camel commands for Spring Boot
- commands-jolokia is the Camel commands integrated with Jolokia to allow remote management
- Is a standalone JAR
camel-catalogthat contains catalog information about the Apache Camel release. Such as information about each of the Camel components, with documentation in json schema format. This is intended for SPI to leverage for tooling, such as being able to implement Apache Camel component editors that can provide the set of options the component offers, with documentation included.
External Open Source Tools
- hawtio is an open source HTML5 web application for visualizing, starting/stopping and tracing Apache Camel routes, browsing endpoints, sending messages to endpoints as well as browsing and sending to ActiveMQ destinations, viewing logs and metric charting etc.
- JBoss Tools for Apache Camel is an open source set of eclipse plugins for creating Apache Camel projects, editing Camel routes using a graphical editor.
- fabric8 Camel forge addon is a set of both the Camel commands for remote management, and a set of Camel editing tools to edit Camel endpoints, components in both Java and XML routes.