Apache ACE is a software distribution framework that allows you to
centrally manage and distribute modular software components,
configuration data and other artifacts to OSGi based and related target
* April 22nd, 2014: ACE 2.0.1 release.
* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 (oct-dec) months: 40 msgs
(previous 3 months: 19 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 (oct-dec) months: 0
(previous 3 months: 10)
* Upgraded the build to the latest Bndtools version.
* Some discussions about performance, how to upload artifacts to ACE,
how to commit changes automatically and how associations work.
1. Traffic on the mailing lists is still relatively slow. As a community
we should push for a new release and try to get some new committers
involved by actively engaging them;
2. The release cannot be created just yet because of some dependencies on
other projects (Apache Felix) that are not released yet.