Each committer should follow the steps defined below to process any PR
- Make sure general java coding standards are practiced. The Google Java Style guide is referenced from the Apache Fineract Coding Conventions page. If there is a better approach than implemented suggest the same on PR page
- Make sure new files have ASF license text
- Make sure there is no existing functionality failure by running integration tests
- Make sure new integration tests are added with new functionality
- Make sure there is no build failures with commits
Findbugs, Checkstyle and Spotless gradle plugins are integrated as part of Fineract build scripts. The build will fail in case of errors, and any failures need to be resolved for the build to pass.