Each committer should follow the steps defined below to process any PR
- Make sure general java coding standards are practiced. The Google Java Style guide is referenced from the Apache Fineract Coding Conventions page. If there is a better approach than implemented suggest the same on PR page
- Make sure new files have ASF license text
- Make sure there is no existing functionality failure by running integration tests
- Make sure new integration tests are added with new functionality
- Make sure there is no build failures with commits
PMD and Findbugs gradle plugins are integrated as part of Fineract build scripts. Currently these plugins are configured in such a way to ignore the failures until existing failures are resolved. Once existing issues are resolved, we will enable to fail the build in case of errors.