These are the highlights of new features or additions to existing features in 7.1.0. For the complete list of all changes see this Github PR list.
- ATS 7.1.0 Release Notes
- 262 PRs closed
The gzip plugin now supports compression using the Brotli algorithm.
- Remap configuration reloads are now done on the task thread pool, instead of potentially blocking a worker thread.
- We should now properly build with OpenSSL v1.1 and LibreSSL.
- Multiple client certificates can now be configured and used.
- The new test framework, based on autest, is now part of the main distribution. The CI runs this on every Github PR as well.
Future Deprecated Features
- A couple of header_rewrite operators are marked as deprecated now, and will be removed in 8.0.0. This includes
New Configuration Options
- A slew of parent related metrics were added, they are all prefixed proxy.process.http.total_paren.
New Promoted (stable) Plugins
New Plugins (in experimental)