Customizing the XML
The Xml Configuration is defined by JAXB POJOs in the org.apache.camel.model.* package and its sub packages.
- If you are adding a new class you must edit the jaxb.index file to add the class name! (One day we could hopefully have these autogenerated by a maven plugin)
- If you add a new package, you must
- add a jaxb.index file in src/main/resources/...
- add a package-info.java file like the other model packages
- edit the JAXB_PACKAGES string in the CamelNamespaceHandler class in camel-spring
- whenever you add anything to the XML - add some unit tests!
- if you add a new model package and want add a unit test in XMLPaserTest, you also need to add your package into the jaxb context in XmlTestSupport