Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source message-oriented middleware. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many cross language clients and protocols, comes with easy to use enterprise integration patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 2.0, AMQP 1.0, MQTT, Stomp and REST.
- ActiveMQ 5.15.1 released on Oct 2nd
- ActiveMQ Artemis
- Artemis 2.3.0 was released on Sept 13th
- Artemis 2.2.0 was released on July 31st
- An embedded web management console was added
- The download page was refreshed to improve clarity and ease future maintenance
- ActiveMQ Other
- A new logo was selected by community vote following a period of open submissions.
The website was updated to use the new logo and slightly freshen the look.
Some release process improvements were discussed and implemented.
- 5.15.1 was released on Sun Oct 01 2017
- ActiveMQ Artemis 2.2.0 was released on Sun Jul 30 2017
Report submitted on 10 Oct 2017
(Most of this information is pulled from reporter.apache.org)