To be submitted to board@ mid December , 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- No new committers since the last (August) report.
- Felix Meschberger presented Sling as part of the Content Track at ApacheCon US.
- Carsten Ziegeler presented Sling at the WJAX in November in Munic.
- Apache Sling Parent POM 8 has been released.
- Apache Sling Launchpad Base 2.1.0 has been released.
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues