Useful User Contributed Tools
- zkconf - generate configuration for a ZooKeeper ensemble
- zk-smoketest - smoketest or latencytest a ZooKeeper ensemble (uses zkpython)
- zookeeper_dashboard - web dashboard for ZooKeeper ensemble (uses zkpython & django)
- zktop - monitor ZooKeeper in realtime
- zkexamples - phunt's "random examples of useful bits of ZooKeeper ephemera"
- SPM for ZooKeeper - Performance Monitoring and Alerting for ZooKeeper
Wrappers around the ZooKeeper Client API
- curator - Components:
- Client - A replacement for the bundled ZooKeeper class that takes care of
some low-level housekeeping and provides some useful utilities
- Framework - The Curator Framework is a high-level API that greatly
simplifies using ZooKeeper. It adds many features that build on ZooKeeper
and handles the complexity of managing connections to the ZooKeeper
cluster and retrying operations.
- Recipes - Implementations of some of the common ZooKeeper "recipes". The
implementations are built on top of the Curator Framework
- Utilities - Various utilities that are useful when using ZooKeeper.
- Cages - distributed synchronization library