Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
* The development and user lists continue to stay active.
* Dan Kulp became a committer 7/21/14
* HornetQ project has started talks about donating their codebase to the ASF. The ActiveMQ project is shepherding the ip clearance and is working towards integrating them into the project.
* HornetQ code donation accepted by ActiveMQ Project - 9/30/14
* 5 HornetQ committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) added as committers to ActiveMQ Project - 9/30/14
* Development on ActiveMQ 5.11 is in progress.
Trademark / Branding Status:
* Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
* Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
* Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3 - 7/17/14
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.3 - 7/21/14
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.4 - 9/12/14