To be submitted to board@ December, 9th 2009
Sling is an OSGI-based scriptable web framework that uses a Java Content Repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit, to store and manage content.
Sling graduated as a TLP on June 17th, 2009.
There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.
- New committer: Justin Edelson.
- Felix Meschberger presented Sling as part of the Content Track at ApacheCon US.
- Carsten Ziegeler presented Sling at the WJAX in November in Munic.
- Ian Boston presented Sling to and ran 1 day workshops with the Sakai Community at the 10th Sakai Conference in Boston, MA, US and the 3rd AuSakai Conference in Bathurst, NSW, AU. (note to others, if you feel that this is not appropriate, please feel free to remove
- Apache Sling Parent POM 8
- Apache Sling Launchpad Base 2.1.0
- Apache Sling Commons ClassLoader 1.1.0
- Apache Sling JCR ClassLoader 3.0.0
- Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.0.8
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP 2.0.8
- Apache Sling Scripting JSP Taglib 2.0.6
- Apache Sling Commons HTML 1.0.0
- Apache Sling Commons Compiler 1.0.0
- Apache Sling JCR Compiler 1.0.0
- Apache Sling JCR Prefs 1.0.0
- Apache Sling Scripting Java 1.0.0
- Website documentation is steadily improving.
Licensing and other issues