This Confluence has been LDAP enabled, if you are an ASF Committer, please use your LDAP Credentials to login. Any problems file an INFRA jira ticket please.
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Get hands-on experience on using CIPRES, SEAGrid, and other science gateways.
- Learn more about gateway features and capabilities.
- Gain insights from gateways experts on operating gateways and building and supporting communities.
- Learn how to get support for building new gateways.
- Get a consolidated view of community requirements for science gateways.
|1.30 - 1.40 pm||Welcome - Overview & Introduction||Marlon Pierce|
1.40 - 2.15 pm
Introduction (12 min)
Hands-on Browser interface (12 min)
NeuroScience Gateway (6 min)
Feedback/Questions (5 min)
| Mark Miller/Amit Majumdar|
|2:15 - 3:00 pm||Audience discussion on their current and potential gateway use.||Suresh Marru/Marlon Pierce/Mark Miller/Sudhakar Pamidighantam|
What is expected from Audience - Presentation (URL)
Group the audience in to groups of 3 or 4.
Present them with the questions.
Give them X amount of time to answer.
Collect the answers/ask them to write them down.
Group the answers and select 3 to answer (as timer permits)
|3.00 - 3:30 pm||Break: Install Java and SEAGrid desktop client, create an account in https://seagrid.org/create & provide access. |
|3:30 - 4:15 pm|
SEAGrid Gateway hands on
| Sudhakar Pamidighantam|
|4.15 - 4.50 pm|
Synthesize Audience Discussions and additional hands-on/demos
Suresh Marru/Marcus Christie
|4.50 - 5.00 pm|
Closing remarks: ECSS/EDS support, Contact details
|Marlon Pierce ||Presentation: (URL)|