ARIA is an incubation project under the Apache Software Foundation. As such, before making any contribution, you should familiarize yourself with the the ASF and its ways.
Read more about how to get involved, as well as their new contributors guide.
Making contribution to ARIA can take on many forms:
1) Contributing bug reports (on ARIA's JIRA)
2) Helping with JIRA maintenance (see guidelines)
3) Contributing documentation on Confluence
4) Helping other users on the
email@example.com mailing list
5) Providing feedback and reviewing pull requests (On the read-only Github mirror)
6) Contributing core and extensions code
If you have any questions or ideas regarding contribution, please let us know on the
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.