Welcome to the Apache Crunch Wiki!
Apache Crunch is a Java library for writing, testing, and running Hadoop MapReduce pipelines, based on Google's FlumeJava. Its goal is to make pipelines that are composed of many user-defined functions simple to write, easy to test, and efficient to run.
- Code Repository - Our central Git repository
- Issue Tracker - Where to file bug reports
- Mailing Lists - Getting in touch with us
- Apache CMS - Editing and publishing the website
- Website Source Code - Subversion repository used by the Apache CMS