Submitted to email@example.com on July 13, 2012.
Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Apache Flume was version 1.1.0-incubating, released
on March 27, 2012 while in Incubation.
* The release candidate for the upcoming release - version 1.2.0 is
currently under vote.
* Development activity continues as can be seen from the following report:
* Post-graduation tasks are under way with a majority of them completed
already. Details at: http://s.apache.org/QNW
* PMC Composition has changed due to some PMC member changing affiliations.
The current affiliations in the PMC stand at: Apple (1), Cloudera (13),
CyberAgent (1), Independent (2), Intuit (2), WibiData (1).
* A Flume User Meetup was organized on June 13, in San Jose and was attended
by 28 people.
* Currently there are:
- Total of 109 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 261 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 20 committers
- Total of 20 PMC members
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.