Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Flume was version 1.4.0, released on July
* No further releases are planned at this time.
* Development activity continues with steady stream of issues being
logged and resolved.
* A total of 81 issues have been filed, and 29 issues have been
resolved between the period starting August 8, 2013 and November 1,
* Approximately 870 messages were exchanged on the dev list in the
past three months, while a total of 446 were exchanged on the user
list in this period.
* Wolfgang Hoschek and Roshan Naik were added as committers to the
project on September 24, 2013.
* No new additions were made to the PMC on the project since it
graduated from Incubator.
* Currently there are:
- Total of 213 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 478 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 24 committers
- Total of 20 PMC members
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Apache Software Foundation. Evaluate Confluence today.