Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for
efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log
data to scalable data storage systems such as Apache Hadoop's HDFS.
* The last release of Flume was version 1.8.0, released on October
* No other releases are planned at this time.
* A total of 51 issues have been filed, and 31 issues have been
resolved in the last three months.
* Approximately 500 messages were exchanged on the dev list in the
past three months, while a total of 36 were exchanged on the user
list in this period.
* The last time a committer was added to the project
was on Nov 4, 2017. Attila Simon and Ferenc Szabo were added as committers.
* Currently there are:
- Total of 291 subscribers to the developer list
- Total of 691 subscribers to the user list
- Total of 31 committers
- Total of 23 PMC members
* The last time a new PMC member was elected for the project was
on Nov 5, 2017. Denes Arvay was added to the PMC.
* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.